Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A Musical Bathtub...

Last nights tub was apparently quite inspiring for my four year old, Seraphim. Here are some of the lyrics to the songs she was singing in the tub last night. I wrote as fast as I could and still didn't get them all...

If you spill a cup of water you'll probably miss the race.

I pour them aloud in the sea
I pour them aloud in the sea
I pour them aloud in the sea
It's darkness and bring in the sea
It's darkness and know what it's for.

The water and take away and they put back...

It would be the proper thing to be
I'm diving slowly...

Of a longer moment, of a longer moment
You can be so cheap.

Now the snail was on a fish
The turtle, the turtle, the turtle
made lots of colors
and green and blue and red and purple and green and BLUE!

So much the way
Some match
Some ma-a-a-a-a-a-atch
Some do match, some do not
Some do, some not
Some match

Help, help, help, help
I want to hold your hand very tightly
And we'll have an ocean parade
that we can do

The day can dark and the sea can day
I couldn't tame and entertaine
So I hold on to your hand
I'm going away, hold on tight

No comments: