Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Banana hands...

My friend, Sarah, came over last night and hung out with the girls and I while Brian was at rehearsal for the upcoming Christmas services. Before we ate dinner Seraphim and Sarah started doing a puzzle with a picture of monkeys and when dinner was ready I told Seraphim she needed to stop with promises that she and Sarah could finish the puzzle while I put Lily to bed. When I came downstairs from my baby duties, they had restarted the monkey puzzle and Sarah informed me that the following converstation took place while I was away...

Seraphim: We could be jungle house builders...

Sarah: Can we live with the monkeys?

Seraphim: No... because they would imagine that our fingers were bananas and then they would eat them!

... banana hands...

No comments: