Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The first of many...

Soooo... On the advice of and with the inspiration from my great friend Laura, I've decided to start blogging about all of the hilarious things that my children do. While they will mostly be about my 4 year old, Seraphim Kate, I'm sure that Lily Joy, will catch up quickly... once she can talk.

To start I think I'll give you what we call "SK-isms" from our fridge door...

-While pretending with some dolls, "the stranger was allergic to girls..."

-Out at the store with Daddy, "Umm, Daddy... when I'm 100 I'm gonna get Strawberry Shortcake flip-flops and when I'm 8 I'm gonna get a tv in my bedroom..."

-While playing with a nativity set, "they came to worship the canimal..."

-Singing Frosty the Snowman, "With a popcorn pipe and a button nose and two eyes made out of cold, Humpity thump thump, Humpity thump thump...."

-Getting some food with Daddy from take out window and yelling from the backseat, "Yes, I'd like a vanilla soy latte and some ice cream to drink and a happy kids meal with sprinkles and cookies... Oh wait! Don't forget the kaseydeeuh!"

No comments: