Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mom Brain

Word on the street is that when a woman is pregnant her brain can shrink up to 8% and may never return to it's pre-pregnancy capacity. Therefore, with every subsequent pregnancy the brain can get smaller and smaller, resulting in "mom brain".

All that said, Brian put together our new patio table and it came with a bottle of touch up paint. When he was finished with the project he left the bottle on the counter and I just happened to see it out of the corner of my eye...



Unfortunately I didn't read "TOUCH UP PAINT", I read "DOUCHE UP PAINT"... My "mom brain" is obviously raging! What the F is douche up paint? How is it used and do I even want to know?!?

Then I remembered these are the reasons that I have "mom brain" in the first place...


No comments: